Information You Give Us
We store the information you have entered on our website or given us in any other way, like name, email address, and phone number, including information you submit on forms, such as appointment request forms. We might also have to collect sensitive information like health information required for us to provide services to you.
Automatically Collected Information
Our sites automatically collect certain information about your use of our websites when you interact with our sites, such as statistics on your page views, referral URL, Traffic to and from our sites, ad data, device identifiers, and your IP address. It might also include your weblog information, transaction history, websites you click on from our sites or emails, how you search for our sites, your browsing activities across other websites, and whether and when you open our emails.
We collect much of this information through web beacons and other tracking technologies, cookies, and also through your device or web browser.
Email Communications, Newsletter and Related Services
The Health Reviews also offers newsletter service that you can sign up for free and also unsubscribe at any time. Email communications between us might be shared with the employee, customer service representative, medical expert, or agent that is most able to address your inquiry. We always make the best effort to respond as fast as we can once we receive communications. Depending on the nature of the inquiry, we discard or archive your communication after we have responded.
Our email functionality is not entirely secure and confidential, as it is possible to access your email communication by another internet user while in transit to us. So, it is best not to use our email if you wish to keep your conversation private.
Occasionally, we survey visitors to our site. We use the information from these surveys in de-identified, aggregated form to get a better understanding of the needs of our visitors so that we can provide better and efficient service to our customers. This information might also be shared with third parties with whom we have a business relationship. The surveys generally do not ask for information that might personally identify you, and if we even request your contact information, you may decline to provide it. If survey respondents provide personal information in a survey, we only share it with those people who need to see it respond to the question or request, or with third parties who perform data management services for our site who have agreed to keep all data from surveys confidential.
How We Use the Collected Information
We use the collected information for the following things:
- Optimizing the user experience and performance of our sites
- Fulfilling orders and requests for services, products or information
- Operating, evaluating and improving our business
- Processing returns and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Marketing and advertising products and services, and identifying individual users on our websites and customizing advertisements and offers to you (both on our websites and on other websites) based on your interactions with us in our stores and online
- Communicating with you about your account, events, and surveys
- Delivering or installing products
- Conducting research and analysis
- Establishing and managing your accounts with us
- This information might be mixed with any other information we have about you, including if you are a The Health Reviews Patient, any PHI we have about you. If we combine this information with your PHI, we will regard all of that information as PHI, and will only use or disclose that information as set forth in our notice of privacy practices.
The information is retained as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, resolve disputes, comply with our legal obligations, and enforce our agreements.
Information Shared with Third Parties
The collected information might be shared with third parties who we have engaged in getting their services. However, the provided information will still be safe as we will not provide the information without an agreement of confidentiality.
Some general information that we might share with third parties includes the aggregate statistics about our visitors, traffic patterns, and related site information. These data help to reflect site-usage patterns gathered during visits to our website each month, but we do not offer any information that might identify you personally unless you have given us permission to share that information.
We may also use or disclose your personal information if required to do so by law or on the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend our rights or property, the sites or our users, conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or our sites, or act to protect the personal safety of us, users of the sites or the public.
Interest-based Advertising and your Choices
Your choices: By contacting us using the information below, you may:
- Update and correct your personal information
- Stop receiving promotional or marketing emails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications from The Health Reviews.
- Cancel your account
- Request to not use your information to provide you services
When you are visiting The Health Reviews site, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it. TO protect your online transactions with The Health Reviews, we use different kinds of security measures. The Clinic site* uses encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), to protect your personal information during data transport. However, we cannot ensure the total security of any information you send us, so there will be risks you might have to incur.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We do not intentionally collect personal information from children as we are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the internet.
Links to Other Websites